Τετάρτη 20 Μαρτίου 2013

poem-dilemma : thanasis Panou


poem-dilemma : thanasis Panou
artwork : thanasis Panou
music: Cristos Galanopoulos










DILEMMA


Past and Pause
White wheels on tiles
Windows out
The sign under irons.
Past and voices,  Pause and forward
Stairs in open air lightened
Memories uninvited
Pass ; I am their way
Say : I don’ t  care
Thought, life and memories
Withered with poison
Future and Pause
This lake
Deep in stairs
Lightened with new hopes,
Flowers, voices and songs.
I feel it shouting :
Come swimmer lover!
Denial and pause
Fine invitation  Hurts my fingers
Burned them in snow.
Scratches memory
Excites thought, takes decision
Hits me and throw me down
And madness comes to my ears.
Then the noise ; of Old
Memories with noise…
Kinds of noise
There are the wheels
Frantic passes the rods of memory
Leap horrible, come down
Hunted the wheels , the signs
The Old and the thought
Signs of memory
And weapons with wheels
Decisions with signs, parades
Doubt in eyes of children, mine
Wheels in hands, flowers
In love lake
In flaming amphora of art
Dying Old cries like human
Pause and again Pause
For the wild rage of dilemma
Don’t send me
Bunch of hopes, sting of solutions
And all thoughts
Escapees of your failure
Pause and again Pause
Send me a drop
One drop of ethereal help
In lifelong invitation
To  touch an end of a human solution.   

- THANASIS PANOU-