Τρίτη 30 Μαΐου 2017

“THE SECRET WINDOW” By Thanasis Panou





THE SECRET WINDOW

In the basement of my house there is a window,a sweet renewal, a secret vision that, like a Russian spring, floods with dew, sprouting all hidden desires. A sudden pass is[or :"its like a sudden pass",you decide], images behind the eyes that release the unknown from since i was a child living in a quarter.
[eptasfragisto literally means something that is sealed 7 times,smthng well hidden,so the tr should be like:]A seven times sealed window, enclosed in my guts. Inside the basement it is changing places[means the hidden window] crosses universes, causing me to fumble love and death. Today,the end of May,magnanimous as ever,  donated to me the wife of dreams.
The woman, an unrecognized poet, bursts[its not the right meaning,have to explain to you,the correct tr should be:revealed or showed up unexpectadly,] and is elevated from inside my being,leading me to the light of a country where my heart wants to touch. A seven sealed hidden secret embedded in my stomach was there. A sweet renewal, a secret vision that, like a Russian spring, is flooded with dew, sprouting hidden desires. A sudden passage I always expected, images behind the eyes that release the crazy game of love. I will surrender, yes, I made the decision, I will dive into all the cracks of time with her. And if she is not a human, I will sculp her body as a sculptor, a glimmering vision she will be,she will take life[or she will be alive,..] will love me, love me ...  this is my desire,this is my breath[also anasasmos means reconciliation,have to talk withTh about what he means exactly] and the kiss I expect, the breath of life I expect. A vulnerable offered hunter I have been, but now on the legs fallen I ask from the prey for atonement.
 Love, horizontal flow into my guts. An unseen vision, I work only for this purpose, with all my strength for you to see, to get the key I give .
"spring only"


Translated in English by:
Dimitrios Lambadaris




video









        
"ΤΟ ΜΥΣΤΙΚΟ ΠΑΡΑΘΥΡΟ
...

Στο υπόγειο του σπιτιού μου υπάρχει ένα παράθυρο μια γλυκιά ανανέωση, μια μυστική όραση που σαν Ρωσική άνοιξη πλημμυρίζει με δροσιά  βλαστάνοντας όλες τις κρυφές επιθυμίες. Ένα αιφνίδιο πέρασμα   είναι, εικόνες πίσω από τα μάτια που απελευθερώνουν το άγνωστο που από παιδί στους χώρους του κατοικούσα. Επτασφράγιστο παράθυρο, εσώκλειστο στα σωθικά μου.
Μέσα στο υπόγειο αλλάζει τόπους διασταυρώνει σύμπαντα, προκαλεί να ψηλαφήσω  τον έρωτα και τον θάνατο. Σήμερα, τέλος του Χειμώνα, μεγαλόψυχο όσο ποτέ, μου δώρισε την γυναίκα των ονείρων μου.
Η γυναίκα, μια ποιήτρια από το χάρτινο φεγγάρι, με ολόλευκα δάχτυλα στα πλήκτρα του πιάνου, ξεπρόβαλε και υπερυψώνεται από το είναι μου, άγουσα προς το φως την χώρα όπου η καρδιά  μου θέλει να αγγίξει. Επτασφράγιστο μυστικό εσώκλειστο στα σπλάχνα μου υπήρχε. Μια γλυκιά ανανέωση, μια μυστική όραση που σαν Ρωσική άνοιξη πλημμυρίζει με δροσιά βλαστάνοντας τις κρυφές επιθυμίες.
Ένα αιφνίδιο πέρασμα που  πάντοτε  προσδοκούσα, εικόνες πίσω από τα μάτια που απελευθερώνουν το πονηρό  παιχνίδι του έρωτα.  Θα παραδοθώ, ναι, πήρα την απόφαση, θα βουτήξω σε όλες τις ρωγμές του χρόνου, μαζί της. Και αν αυτή, δεν είναι άνθρωπος, θα πλάσω σαν γλύπτης το σώμα της, μια απαστράπτουσα οπτασία θα γίνει, θα πάρει ζωή θα με αγαπήσει, θα με αγαπήσει…κι αυτό το ποθώ, είναι ο ανασασμός μου και το φιλί που προσδοκώ, η ανάσα ζωής που  προσμένω.
Ένας  ευάλωτος προσφερόμενος κυνηγός υπήρξα μα τώρα στα πόδια πεσμένος ζητώ από το θήραμα εξιλέωση. Αγάπη, οριζόντια ροή στα σωθικά μου.
Αθέατη οπτασία, δουλεύω μόνο για αυτόν τον σκοπό,  με όλες τις δυνάμεις μου για να δεις, να πάρεις το κλειδί που παραδίδω.
 Άνοιξη και μόνο…"






















Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου